Monday, July 8, 2013

Banana Almond Smoothie



I love smoothies, and this one is super easy.  It also tastes a lot like a milkshake, but it's totally guilt free! :)


Here's all you need:  

A banana (it works really well to use frozen banana slices, but you don't have to), almond butter, almond milk and cinnamon (optional).  Instead of cinnamon, you can also add unsweetened cocoa powder or vanilla.  If you use cocoa powder it seriously tastes like a chocolate milkshake!  

I love this smoothie because it's easy to have the ingredients on hand and the almond butter makes it really satisfying. 

   

Banana Almond Smoothie

Serves 1

1 banana sliced (I recommend frozen!)
1 cup almond milk
1-2 tablespoons almond butter (I usually use 2)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.  Add more almond milk if needed. 


I hope you enjoy it!  What's your favorite smoothie?

No comments:

Post a Comment